Making Education Accessible
At Toronto Waldorf School Foundation, we believe that every child deserves access to quality education, regardless of their family’s financial situation.
Our tuition assistance program is designed to help families who may not be able to afford full tuition fees. By providing financial aid, we aim to ensure that every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential and become a valuable member of our community.
Supporting Our Students
We believe that cost shouldn’t be a barrier to an outstanding Waldorf education. Financial assistance is a cornerstone of our commitment to providing inclusive and accessible education.
We believe in making TWS as accessible as possible, so students with passion, determination and intellectual curiosity can discover themselves at TWS and go on to do great things.
With support from our generous community, more students can have the opportunity to secure a rewarding academic path.
SUPPORTING A QUALITY EDUCATION AT TWS
Financial assistance is provided based on a demonstrated need and is available to families of students in Grades 1 – 12. Financial need is evaluated by an independent third party, Apple Financial Services.
Here are some highlights of financial assistance:
- Admissions decisions are based on admission criteria, independent of financial need.
- TWSF has allocated $300K in financial assistance for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Current and incoming families are welcome to apply.
- Domestic and international boarding students are eligible to apply.
- Financial assistance is evaluated individually and awarded based on a family’s financial need.
- Recipients can re-apply for assistance each year, and eligibility will be evaluated annually.
“Going to Waldorf changed my life! It allowed me to get back to my true self, be who I wanted to be.”
IMPROVING ACCESS TO TWS
For interested families, financial assistance applications for new students should be submitted to Apple Financial Services by January 7, 2022, to be considered for the February offer day. The deadline for returning students is December 17, 2021. Here’s what you need to know about the application process:
- Apply directly for enrolment to TWS through the TWS website.
- Submit your financial assistance application to Apple Financial Services.
- Families are contacted by email on offer day to inform them of their admission decision and if any tuition assistance will be awarded
Listen to our Supporters
Maayan is the co-founder of Accessnow. She is improving people's daily lives with the help of her croudsourced app which helps users find accessible businesses and services. Her app is not just for the people in wheelchairs.
Gavin is a Stand-up Comedian. In his career, he has performed at Montreal's Just for Lughs, the South African Comedy Festival and South by Southwest in Austin. He has also appeared on CTV, CBC and The Comedy Network.
Let us bring the change together!
Help us cultivate a love of learning: Support the Toronto Waldorf School Foundation and empower the next generation of creative thinkers and compassionate leaders today.